Turmeric Yellow Ilkal Saree - Art Silk Saree with Kasuti Embroidery
Rs. 4,199.00 Rs. 6,999.00
- EXCLUSIVE DESIGNER COLLECTION, HANDMADE WITH LOVE BY MAINLY WOMEN WEAVERS: Authentic, Pure & Premium Quality Ilkal Art Silk Saree with Kasuti Embroidery, carefully curated by our Designers at Mandakini. Kasuti is a rare form of intricate folk embroidery that is influenced by Rangoli designs and is practiced by Women in Karnataka, India. Stand out by wearing Mandakini Sarees during those special occasions like Weddings, Anniversaries, Parties or Festivals! Dry Cleaning is recommended for taking good care of this Special Saree.
- COMES WITH UNSTITCHED BLOUSE PIECE ATTACHED: This Saree comes with unstitched Blouse Piece attached to the Saree.
- FALL-PICO SERVICE AVAILABLE: We offer Fall & Pico service exclusively for our customers - please drop us a message immediately after you place the order to get details of the same.
- FAST ORDER PROCESSING, HASSLE-FREE RETURNS: This Saree ships from our warehouse in Bangalore, India - We process all orders in the fastest possible time using top-tier shipping providers, typically reaching US addresses in about 5-7 business days under standard shipping, 3-4 business days under expedited shipping. We are sure you will like our products, but for some reason if you do not, just ship it back to our returns processing center in the USA and we will happily process the return for you.
- COMMITTED TO CREATING SOCIAL IMPACT & TO PROVIDING TOP-NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE: We believe in empowering the artisan communities, so that they can be self sufficient and continue to grow with us. In buying from Mandakini you are helping us honor this ancient art-form and the women who remain the gatekeepers of this skill. We LOVE our customers and are committed to providing the best buying experience. If you have a question, feedback or a suggestion, please get in touch with us.