Pure silk Cotton Saree in Green -Mandakini Online Store
$49.00 USD $99.00 USD
Mandakini Kanchipuram (Kanjivaram) Pure Cotton Silk Sarees
“Elegance of a woman and charm of her smile, nothing can top that, till she puts on her mother’s saree (sari) for the first time.”
Mandakini brings you wide range of Kanchipuram Pure Cotton Silk Saree with Blouse Piece. These Sarees (saris) have been hand made by mainly women weavers.
At Mandakini, we had the honour of learning about the unique weaving skills from weavers and it has left us awestruck. Amidst our further discussion we discovered that the challenges they face while selling their products were a common plight and if anything, we made up mind and determined to help them break all the barriers and showcase their product all across the country. That’s when we came up with the concept of Mandakini. The story behind the name is very simple; it is named in honour of a very special woman - the mother of our chairperson and to honour the women entrepreneurs (weavers), for they’ve been the driving force behind this campaign.
Mandakini is an initiative to not only connect the Indian saree weavers and designers through our platform but also educate the weavers so that they are well updated with changing needs of the global economy. We aim to facilitate the weavers with the key learnings and best practices followed by other successful artisans in the garments industry.
We LOVE our customers and welcome your feedback and suggestions and kindly ask that you to review the products and help us spread the word. It’s about time these women are rewarded with due recognition they deserve.
- AUTHENTIC, PURE & MADE WITH LOVE BY MAINLY WOMEN WEAVERS: Premium Quality Kanchipuram Pure Cotton Silk (Pattu) Saree.
- STANDS APART WITH DISTINCTIVE NEW DESIGN: Stand out by wearing Mandakini Sarees during those special occasions like Weddings, Anniversaries, Parties or Festivals!
- EXCLUSIVE & LATEST DESIGNER COLLECTION, COMES WITH BLOUSE PIECE ATTACHED: Brand New Collection brought to you by our Designers at Mandakini. At Mandakini, we sell carefully curated artisan products globally. This Saree comes with unstitched attached Blouse Piece. Dry Clean Recommended.
- COMMITTED TO SOCIAL IMPACT: We believe in empowering the artisan communities, so that they can be self sufficient and continue to grow with us. In buying from Mandakini you are helping us honor this ancient art-form and the women who remain the gatekeepers of this skill.
- LOOM TO YOUR HOME: The Saree ships directly from India to you; We strive to process orders in the fastest possible time using top-tier shipping providers. Please drop a message if you have urgent delivery requirement.